- You have the right to obtain a confirmation from us as to whether we process personal data concerning you. If this is the case, we will inform you about the personal data stored about you and the further information in accordance with Article 15 par. 1 and 2 GDPR.
- You have the right to have your inaccurate personal data rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you also have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You can demand the erasure of your personal data concerning you under the conditions of Article 17 par. 1 GDPR without undue delay, as far as their processing is not necessary according to Article 17 par. 3 GDPR.
- You may demand that we restrict the processing of your data if one of the requirements of Article 18 par. 1 GDPR applies. In particular, you can request the restriction instead of an erasure.
We will communicate any rectification or erasure of your personal data and a restriction of processing to all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will also inform you about these recipients if you request it.
- You have the right to receive the personal data which you provide to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may also request that we transmit the data to another controller without hindrance, where technically feasible.
- As far as a data processing is based on your given consent, you have the right to, withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
RIGHT TO OBJECT: ON GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, YOU MAY, AT ANY TIME, OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA; this right applies to a processing, according to Article 6 par. 1 f DPRG, necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a
third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the personal data in question unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of you, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
IN CASE WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES (E.G. NEWSLETTER), YOU MAY, AT ANY TIME, OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING, WITH THE RESULT THAT WE WILL NO LONGER PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR THESE PURPOSES.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. This does not exclude other administrative or judicial remedies.